Transient ischemic attack/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Transient ischemic attack, or pages that link to Transient ischemic attack or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Transient ischemic attack. Needs checking by a human.
- Atherosclerosis : Thickening and loss of elasticity of the walls of medium and large muscular arteries with lesions in the innermost layer.
- CHADS2 : A scoring system for patients with atrial fibrillation which attempts to determine their risk of stroke.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Kappa statistic : Statistical measure of inter-rater reliability between two observers.
- Stroke : A sudden loss of brain function due to interrupted blood supply.
- Transient neurological attack : Multiple, acute disturbances involving changes to visual perception, lack of muscle strength, and amnesia.