- See also changes related to Thrombocytopenia, or pages that link to Thrombocytopenia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Thrombocytopenia. Needs checking by a human.
- Atrial fibrillation : Condition where there is disorganised electrical conduction in the atria, resulting in ineffective pumping of blood into the ventricle.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Graft versus host disease : The clinical entity characterized by anorexia, diarrhea, loss of hair, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, growth retardation, and eventual death brought about by the graft versus host reaction
- Hypersensitivity : In medicine, an altered reactivity to an antigen, which can result in pathologic reactions upon subsequent exposure to that particular antigen.
- Myelodysplastic syndrome : Haematological conditions united by ineffective production of blood cells and varying risks of transformation to acute myelogenous leukaemia.
- Platelet glycoprotein GPIIb-IIIa complex : Integrin receptor found on platelets for fibrinogen, and aids in platelet activation.
- Platelet : Cell fragments circulating in the blood.
- Prednisone : A synthetic anti-inflammatory glucocorticoid steroid designed as a mimic of the naturally occurring steroid cortisone.
- Transfusion reaction : Allergic reaction to some of the cells or proteins in another person's transfused blood.
- Vancomycin : A glycopeptide antibiotic used in the prophylaxis and treatment of infections caused by Gram-positive bacteria, especially methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)