Thelonious Monk/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Thelonious Monk, or pages that link to Thelonious Monk or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Thelonious Monk. Needs checking by a human.
- Columbia University : Ivy League college in New York City founded in 1754.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Jazz : American-originated musical style, pioneered by black artists, and emphasizing improvisation.
- John Coltrane : American jazz musician who died in 1967.
- Miles Davis : A major jazz musician, trumpeter, composer and bandleader (26 May 1926 - 28 September 1991).
- O (letter) : The fifteenth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.
- Stride piano : A jazz solo piano style that evolved from ragtime and blues in the 1920s in America.
- Stroke : A sudden loss of brain function due to interrupted blood supply.