Miles Davis/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Miles Davis, or pages that link to Miles Davis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Miles Davis. Needs checking by a human.
- Apostrophe : Sign marking absence of a letter and, in English, possessive case.
- Jazz fusion : A musical genre that developed in the late 1960s from a mixture of elements of jazz such as its focus on improvisation with the beats and heavily amplified electric instruments and electronic effects of rock.
- Jazz : American-originated musical style, pioneered by black artists, and emphasizing improvisation.
- John Coltrane : American jazz musician who died in 1967.
- Thelonious Monk : (10 October 1917 – 17 February 1982) American jazz pianist and composer who had a unique improvisational style and made numerous contributions to the standard jazz repertoire.