Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Teicoplanin, or pages that link to Teicoplanin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Teicoplanin. Needs checking by a human.
- Antibiotic : Drugs that reduce the growth or reproduction of bacteria.
- Pseudomembranous enterocolitis : Enterocolitis with the formation and passage of pseudomembranous material in the stools, caused by a necrolytic exotoxin made by Clostridium difficile.
- Staphylococcus aureus : Facultatively anaerobic, Gram-positive pathogenic coccus capable of producing suppurative lesions, furunculosis, pyemia, osteomyelitis, food poisoning, and may be resistant to commonly used antibiotics.
- Vancomycin : A glycopeptide antibiotic used in the prophylaxis and treatment of infections caused by Gram-positive bacteria, especially methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)