< TeaJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Tea, or pages that link to Tea or to this page or whose text contains "Tea".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tea. Needs checking by a human.
- Breakfast [r]: The traditional first meal of the day. [e]
- Catalog of global cuisine [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Cranberry word [r]: or 'fossilized term', used in morphology to refer to exceptional compound words not built from productive rules, e.g. cranberry (no such thing as *cran-). [e]
- Cream tea [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Cuisine [r]: A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture. [e]
- English breakfast [r]: A meal generally consisting of four elements: egg, tomato, baked beans, and bacon or sausage. [e]
- Full Irish breakfast [r]: A meal generally consisting of at least five elements: fried pork sausages, bacon rashers, fried egg, toasted bread, and tea. [e]
- Ha Giang Province [r]: A Vietnamese province on the Chinese border, which was China's primary target in the 1984 invasion [e]
- Hemochromatosis [r]: Hereditary disorder affecting iron metabolism in which excessive amounts of iron accumulate in the body tissues, characterized by diabetes mellitus, liver dysfunction, and a bronze pigmentation of the skin. [e]
- Leptotes (orchid) [r]: A genus of orchids formed by nine small species that exist primarily in the dry jungles of South and Southeast Brazil. [e]
- Morning tea [r]: A Commonwealth (particularly Australian) term for a light mid-morning meal intended as a break from working. [e]
- Pearl River [r]: A large river in Southern China. formed from the confluence of three rivers, the North (Bei), West (Xi) and East (Dong) rivers, which collectivity drain a basin of 409,480 km². [e]
- Phu Tho Province [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Portuguese language [r]: An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family. [e]
- South Carolina [r]: A State in the South-eastern USA. [e]
- Tea party [r]: Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Tea party (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Thai Nguyen Province [r]: A province of northern Vietnam, between Hanoi and the Chinese border provinces, becoming an educational, research, and economic center [e]