Cranberry word/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cranberry word, or pages that link to Cranberry word or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cranberry word. Needs checking by a human.
- Cranberry : the common name given to any of several related plants in the genus vaccinium, but especially to the fruit of vaccinium oxycoccos.
- Fossilization (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Lexicon : Complete set of vocabulary units for a language, including information on their structural specifications (semantic, morphological, syntactic and phonological properties, plus how they inter-relate); also, the mental representation of this lexical knowledge and, in casual usage, a synonym for vocabulary. The word is also common in the titles of dictionaries of Arabic, Aramaic/Syriac, ancient Greek and Hebrew.
- Lexis : Total bank of words and phrases of a particular language, the artifact of which is known as a lexicon.
- Morphology (linguistics) : The study of word structure; the study of such patterns of word-formation across and within languages, and attempts to explicate formal rules reflective of the knowledge of the speakers of those languages.
- Tea : Agricultural products of the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, prepared and cured by various methods, and usually served as an aromatic beverage with hot or boiling water.