Tariff of 1828/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Tariff of 1828, or pages that link to Tariff of 1828 or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tariff of 1828. Needs checking by a human.
- Daniel Webster : (1782-1852) Leading American politician of the antebellum Whig Party, famous for his oratory, his legal and diplomatic skills, and his efforts to prevent the Civil War in the name of American nationalism.
- John C. Calhoun : (1782 – 1850) American statesman and political theorist from South Carolina; a strong advocate of southern state's rights and a defender of the institution of slavery.
- John Quincy Adams : (1767-1848) was the sixth president of the United States (1825-1829), and the son of President John Adams (1797-1801).
- Tariff, U.S. history : Add brief definition or description
- Whig Party : Party of the Second Party System, 1830 to mid-1850s, formed by Henry Clay to battle President Andrew Jackson's policies.