Tampa Shipbuilding Company/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Tampa Shipbuilding Company, or pages that link to Tampa Shipbuilding Company or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tampa Shipbuilding Company. Needs checking by a human.
- Attack cargo ship : A WWII-era U.S. Navy ship designed specifically to carry heavy equipment, supplies and troops in support of amphibious assaults, and to provide naval gunfire support during those assaults.
- USS Bellatrix (AKA-3) : WWII U.S. Arcturus-class attack cargo ship
- USS Electra (AKA-4) : WWII U.S. Arcturus-class attack cargo ship
- USS Procyon (AKA-2) : Arcturus-class attack cargo ship
- United States Maritime Commission : in existence from 1936-1950, an independent executive agency of the United States government, which promoted merchant ship operations