- See also changes related to Subset, or pages that link to Subset or to this page or whose text contains "Subset".
- Set (mathematics) [r]: Informally, any collection of distinct elements. [e]
- Set theory [r]: Mathematical theory that models collections of (mathematical) objects and studies their properties. [e]
- Complement (set theory) [r]: The set containing those elements of a set (or "universal" set) which are not contained in a given set. [e]
- Power set [r]: The set of all subsets of a given set. [e]