Simple machine/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Simple machine, or pages that link to Simple machine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Simple machine. Needs checking by a human.
- Automobile : A wheeled vehicle that carries its own engine; usually four-wheeled but is designed to stand stably without human intervention
- Bicycle : A human powered machine for transportation that employs two wheels.
- Force : Vector quantity that tends to produce an acceleration of a body in the direction of its application.
- Screw (fastener) : A fastener that holds materials together both by friction and the mechanical resistance of spiral threads that fit tightly into the material holding it