Session Initiation Protocol/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Session Initiation Protocol, or pages that link to Session Initiation Protocol or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Session Initiation Protocol. Needs checking by a human.
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode : A technology for the transfer of fixed-length "cells" of digital information through specialized cell switches built on top of optical transmission networks; increasingly obsolescent
- Computer networking session protocols : A communication protocol for computer to computer networking.
- Convergence of communications : Technical specifications and infrastructure to allow all types of communications (e.g., telephone, web, television) to interface over a common set of information transfer technologies
- Facsimile : A means of sending copies of paper documents, over conventional telephone networks or over Internet protocol
- Public Switched Telephone Network : Network of the world's public circuit-switched telephone systems, the is now almost entirely digital and includes mobile as well as fixed telephones.
- Telephone Number Mapping : A suite of protocols to unify the telephone numbering system E.164 with the Internet addressing system DNS by using an indirect lookup method, to obtain NAPTR records.