Scottish National Party/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Scottish National Party, or pages that link to Scottish National Party or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Parliament of the United Kingdom : The supreme legislative body in the United Kingdom its territories.
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Politics of Scotland : Add brief definition or description
- Scottish Parliament : Legislative body of Scotland, having authority over many aspects of Scottish political life including Health and Education; re-created by the Act of Devolution 1997.
- Scottish independence : Add brief definition or description
- Scottish independence referendum, 2014 : Ballot on whether Scotland should leave the United Kingdom, held on 18th September 2014; resulted in 55% support for remaining within the UK.
- Nicola Sturgeon : First Minister of Scotland and leader of the Scottish National Party since November 2014; Member of the Scottish Parliament for Glasgow Southside; previously Deputy First Minister and SNP deputy leader (born 1970).
- Alex Salmond : Add brief definition or description
- John Swinney : Add brief definition or description