Robert Pound/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Robert Pound, or pages that link to Robert Pound or to this page or whose text .
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Natural science : The study of nature using the scientific method.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Harvard University : Institution of higher education in located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology : A private research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological research.
- Gravitation : The tendency of objects with mass to accelerate toward each other.
- Light : The part of the electromagnetic spectrum visible to a species' biological eye.
- General theory of relativity : An explanation of the phenomena of gravity as an effect of masses upon the geometry of space and time
- Magnetic resonance imaging : The use of magnetic fields and electromagnetic radiation to visualize internal structures of non-magnetic objects non-destructively.
- National Medal of Science : Add brief definition or description
- Eddington Medal : Add brief definition or description
- Albert Einstein : 20th-century physicist who formulated the theories of relativity.