- See also changes related to Rimantadine, or pages that link to Rimantadine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rimantadine. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Influenza A virus : Genus of the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses and includes only one species, which causes influenza in birds and some mammals.
- Influenza : An acute viral infection in humans involving the respiratory tract; the viruses are discussed in separate articles