Rex King/Related Articles
< Rex King
- See also changes related to Rex King, or pages that link to Rex King or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Swan Song Records : A record label launched by the English rock band Led Zeppelin on 7 May 1974, overseen by Led Zeppelin's manager Peter Grant.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- In Through the Out Door : A 1979 studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin. Also known by the title Look.
- Coda (album) : A 1982 studio album recorded by Led Zeppelin, featuring unreleased recordings over the band's 10 year history.
- Trinifold Management : Add brief definition or description
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Yes (band) : An English progressive rock band that formed in London in 1968.
- The Firm (band) : 1980s supergroup, comprising of ex-Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, along with ex-Bad Company singer Paul Rodgers, Tony Franklin, and Chris Slade.
- Bad Company : Add brief definition or description
- Jimmy Page and Robert Plant : A 1990s musical collaboration between former Led Zeppelin members Jimmy Page and Robert Plant.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Es Paranza Records : Add brief definition or description
- Bill Curbishley : Add brief definition or description
- Old Hyde Farm : Working farm and residence of the Bonham family, located near Cutnall Green, Worcestershire, England.
- Old Mill House : Add brief definition or description
- Drum : A member of the percussion group of musical instruments, technically classified as the membranous.
- Personal assistant : Add brief definition or description