- See also changes related to Regiment, or pages that link to Regiment or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Regiment. Needs checking by a human.
- Battalion : Military formation of defined size, equipment, and organization, traditionally specialized for one function, such as infantry, artillery, transportation or intelligence; usually commanded by a lieutenant colonel; combat arms battalions may have 500-1000 soldiers; they are more mixed in function under the Restructuring of the United States Army
- Battle of the Ia Drang : First divisional-scale battle involving helicopter-borne air assault troops, with U.S. forces against those of North Vietnam
- Brigade : A military unit of 3,000 to 5,000 soldiers, organized either for a combined arms combat function or a support role
- Division (military) : A regularly constituted military formation that combines infantry, artillery and cavalry.
- Marine Air-Ground Task Force : The basic structure of United States Marine Corps combined arms, task-organized units
- Military formation (ground) : The military term for a grouping of units.
- Standartenfuhrer : A Nazi SS rank roughly equal to colonel
- Unit (military) : A group of soldiers, with specified equipment, under a specific chain of command.