Red nucleus/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Red nucleus, or pages that link to Red nucleus or to this page or whose text .
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Brainstem : Portion of the brain, consisting of the medulla oblongata, pons Varolii, and midbrain, that connects the spinal cord to the forebrain and cerebrum.
- Mesencephalon : Portion of the brain located superior to the pons and medulla and containing the motor nuclei of the ocular motor and trochlear nerves, and the major pathways and decussations of fibers from the cerebrum and cerebellum.
- Tegmentum : Add brief definition or description