Recurrence relation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Recurrence relation, or pages that link to Recurrence relation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Recurrence relation. Needs checking by a human.
- Continuant (mathematics) : An algebraic expression which has applications in generalized continued fractions and as the determinant of a tridiagonal matrix.
- Factorial : The number of ways of arranging n labeled objects in order; the product of the first n integers.
- Fibonacci number : Element of the sequence in which the first number is 0, the second number is 1, and each subsequent number is equal to the sum of the previous two numbers.
- Fractal : A highly irregular or "infinitely complex" shape that appears detailed and self-similar in some sense at all scales of magnification.
- Graph coloring : Graph labelling, which assigns labels traditionally called 'colours' to elements of a graph subject to certain constraints.
- Lucas sequence : A particular generalisation of sequences like the Fibonacci numbers, Lucas numbers, Pell numbers or Jacobsthal numbers.
- Partition (mathematics) : Concepts in mathematics which refer either to a partition of a set or an ordered partition of a set, or a partition of an integer, or a partition of an interval.
- Pascal's triangle : A convenient tabular presentation for the binomial coefficients.
- Sequence : An enumerated list in mathematics; the elements of this list are usually referred as to the terms.