Partition (mathematics)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Partition (mathematics), or pages that link to Partition (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Partition (mathematics). Needs checking by a human.
- Integer : The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero.
- Lambert W function : Used to solve equations in which the unknown appears both outside and inside an exponential function or a logarithm.
- Multinomial coefficient : coefficients arising in expansion of (x1+x2+ ... + xm)n.
- Number theory : The study of integers and relations between them.
- Partition (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Partition function (number theory) : The number of additive partitions of a positive integer.
- Recurrence relation : A relation between an entry in a sequence of numbers or other mathematical objects and preceding entries in the sequence.
- Symmetric group : The group of all permutations of a set, that is, of all invertible maps from a set to itself.