- See also changes related to Rectangle, or pages that link to Rectangle or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rectangle. Needs checking by a human.
- Integral : A central concept in calculus that generalizes the idea of a sum to cover quantities which may be continuously varying.
- Multiplication : The binary mathematical operation of scaling one number or quantity by another (multiplying).
- Parallelogram : A four-sided plane figure with opposite sides parallel.
- Polygon : Two-dimensional geometric closed figure bounded by a continuous set of line segments.
- Pythagorean theorem : In a right triangle, the squared length of the side opposite the right angle is equal to the sum of the squared lengths of the two other sides.
- Square : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Square (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- USA education, preschool : Add brief definition or description