- See also changes related to Parallelogram, or pages that link to Parallelogram or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Parallelogram. Needs checking by a human.
- Polygon : Two-dimensional geometric closed figure bounded by a continuous set of line segments.
- Prism (geometry) : A polyhedron made of two congruent polygons connected with rectangles that correspond with the number of the polygon's sides.
- Rectangle : A four-sided plane figure with four right angles.
- Rhombus : An equilateral parallelogram.
- Square : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Square (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Vector (mathematics) : A mathematical object with magnitude and direction.