Publication bias/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Publication bias, or pages that link to Publication bias or to this page or whose text .
- Academic journal : A regularly-published, peer-reviewed publication that publishes scholarship relating to an academic discipline.
- Scientific journal : A publication venue for original research and scholarly review articles — for more than three centuries on paper and now increasingly online.
- Scientific publishing : Add brief definition or description
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Bias : Add brief definition or description
- Conflict of interest : Situation in which an individual might benefit personally from official or professional actions. It includes a conflict between a person's private interests and official responsibilities in a position of trust.
- Diagnostic test : Test performed to aid in the diagnosis or detection of a disordered system; may be one of the many forms of medical diagnostic, diagnostic testing of software or machines, etc.
- Evidence-based medicine : The conscientious, explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- Meta-analysis : A quantitative method of combining the results of independent studies.
- Randomized controlled trial : Method used to ensure objectivity when testing medical treatments.
- Research peer review : Evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field.
- Tests of the efficacy of homeopathy : Add brief definition or description