Power plant (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Power plant)
- Electrical power plant : An umbrella term for facilities to generate electric power, usually on an industrial scale.
- Coal-fired power plant : A generic term for several kinds of industrial plants which produce electricity by burning coal.
- Nuclear power plant : A power plant, often electric, that uses the energy derived from controlled (non-explosive) nuclear reactions to generate power such as electricity. Currently, nuclear power plants use the heat energy derived from nuclear fission reactions to generate steam, which in turn is used to generate power.
- Power plant (marine propulsion) : Add brief definition or description
- Power plant (construction) : Add brief definition or description