- See also changes related to Phrenology, or pages that link to Phrenology or to this page or whose text .
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.
- Franz Joseph Gall : (1758 -1828) Notorious neuroscientist who founded the pseudoscience of phrenology.
- Skull : A set of bones encompassing the brain in vertebrates.
- Morphology (biology) : The study of biological structure.
- Brain anatomy : The study of the brain's structures.
- Brain morphometry : The quantitative study of structures in the brain, their differences between individuals, correlations with brain function, and changes of these characteristics over time.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Psychiatry : The subfield of health sciences concerned with mental disorders.