Peptic ulcer disease/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Peptic ulcer disease, or pages that link to Peptic ulcer disease or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Peptic ulcer disease. Needs checking by a human.
- Biogenic amine receptor : Cell surface proteins that bind biogenic amines with high affinity and regulate intracellular signals which influence the behavior of cells.
- Dyspepsia : Chronic or recurrent pain or discomfort centered in the upper abdomen.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease : A condition in which stomach acid repeatedly flows upwards into the esophagus and throat.
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine : Award conferred once a year since 1901 by the Swedish Karolinska Institute, for physiology or medicine.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent : Medication other than corticosteroids having analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory activity due to their ability to inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins.
- Probiotics : Live microbial dietary supplements which beneficially affect the host animal's intestinal microbial balance.