People's Liberation Army/Related Articles
- See also changes related to People's Liberation Army, or pages that link to People's Liberation Army or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/People's Liberation Army. Needs checking by a human.
- Anshan : The third largest prefecture level city in Liáoníng province of China.
- Ballistic missile : A guided missile which, once its engines stop firing, follows a generally parabolic path to its target, defined by momentum, aerodynamic resistance, and gravity
- Ha Giang Province : A Vietnamese province on the Chinese border, which was China's primary target in the 1984 invasion
- Intelligence on the Korean War : The collection and analysis, primarily by the United States with South Korean help, of information that predicted the 1950 invasion of South Korea, and the plans and capabilities of the enemy once the war had started
- Liaoning : A province in the North East of China.
- Mao Zedong : (1893–1976) Former Chairman of the People's Republic of China; military theorist most associated with protracted war
- Third Indochina War : An approximate time period, with the Chinese invasions of Vietnam in 1979 and 1984 as clearly within it, and possibly extending from the first fighting between People's Army of Viet Nam and Khmer Rouge troops in 1973, to the peace treaty for Cambodia in 1991, to the last Khmer Rouge surrender in 1999.
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China