Paper (material)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Paper (material), or pages that link to Paper (material) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Paper. Needs checking by a human.
- Book : A bound set of sheets containing written or printed materials, or space for such.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Color : The property of reflecting light of a particular wavelength distinguished by the qualities of hue (as red, brown, yellow, etc.), lightness (for pigmented surfaces) or brightness (for light itself), and saturation (the degree of intensity of a hue).
- Dielectric : an insulating, but polarizable, material that can be solid, liquid or gas; its important characterizing property is the relative permittivity (aka dielectric constant).
- Halifax, Nova Scotia : Largest urban community in Atlantic Canada, whose residents are known as Haligonians.
- Johannes Gutenberg : German goldsmith and inventor of movable type printing.
- Knitting : Method of creating fabric by means of pulling rows of loops of yarn through other loops with straight needles.
- Library : Collection of books and periodicals.
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- MediaWiki : Wiki engine used to power Wikipedia and Citizendium; open source and written in PHP.
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- Paper (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Pastel : A visual arts technique principally using pigments compressed with chalk or wax binders, applied to textured paper, and frequently blended on the surface, so that the result is somewhere between a line drawing and a painting
- Pencil : An instrument used for writing or drawing and which employs a dry medium, typically a compound based on graphite, or, if a colored pencil, a mixture of pigments and a binder
- Printing press : Device for making multiple paper copies of text, invented by Johannes Gutenberg in the 1440s.
- Publishing : The process of production and dissemination of literature or information - the activity of making information available for public view.
- Tree : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Tree (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Written language : The communication and representation of a language by means of a writing system.