Operation Sea Lion/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Operation Sea Lion, or pages that link to Operation Sea Lion or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Operation Sea Lion. Needs checking by a human.
- Air supremacy : The condition of having sufficient aircraft and integrated air defense system dominance, such that the adversary cannot operate with any reasonable chance of survival
- Battle of Britain : Those German offensive air strikes, and British defense, with which the Germans had intended to establish air supremacy for their proposed invasion of Britain
- Battle of the Beams : German attacks on Britain after the end of the Battle of Britain.
- Hermann Goering : prominent Nazi politician, effectively #2 in status for most of the war and Commander-in-Chief of the German Air Force (Luftwaffe) during WW II. Sentenced to death by the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg) but committed suicide shortly before execution
- Landing craft : A boat or other self-propelled watercraft, carried aboard a ship, intended for amphibious warfare or similar operations where landings at a prepared seaport are not practical. Such a craft may discharge troops or equipment on the beach, or may be capable of independent movement on land.
- Phony War : The period of the Second World War between the fall of Poland in October 1939 and the invasion of Norway in April 1940.
- World War II, air war : Air operations in the Second World War