One Laptop per Child/Related Articles
- See also changes related to One Laptop per Child, or pages that link to One Laptop per Child or to this page or whose text .
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- Laptop : Add brief definition or description
- Child : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Child (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Education : Learning and teaching activities for the purpose of acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- The Children's Machine : An inexpensive subnotebook computer intended to be distributed to children in developing countries around the world, to provide them with access to knowledge.
- Nicholas Negroponte : Add brief definition or description
- United Nations Development Program : The organization coordinating efforts by which the United Nations seeks to cut world poverty by half by 2015.