The Children's Machine/Related Articles
- See also changes related to The Children's Machine, or pages that link to The Children's Machine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/The Children's Machine. Needs checking by a human.
- Bandwidth : In engineering, the length between two cut-off frequencies, as measured in hertz.
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos
- Delaware : A State of the Eastern USA.
- Ethernet : An early proprietary standard for local area networks developed by IEEE Project 802; the term has become generic for various connectors and communications techniques although the name of a standard would be more precise.
- Free software : Software that can be used, studied, and modified without restriction; and redistributed under these terms.
- Georgia (U.S. state) : One of the original 13 states of the USA
- Jimmy Wales : (1966–) Internet entrepreneur and co-founder and head of Wikipedia, and co-founder of Wikia.
- Maine : A State in New England, in the north-east USA.
- One Laptop per Child : US non-profit organization set up to oversee the creation of an affordable educational device for use in the developing world.
- Web browser : A computer program that retrieves and renders webpages to display information stored on a web server.