Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder, or pages that link to Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder or to this page or whose text .
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Psychiatry : The subfield of health sciences concerned with mental disorders.
- Personality : Add brief definition or description
- Personality disorder : A category of mental illness characterized by rigid and on-going patterns of thought and action, sometimes referred to as "fixed fantasies".
- Antisocial personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood.
- Asperger's syndrome : A pervasive developmental condition related to autism.
- Avoidant personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction.
- Behavior : The actions or reactions of an object or organism, usually in relation to a stimulus or its environment.
- Borderline personality disorder : A personality disorder marked by a pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. (National Library of Medicine)
- Dependent personality disorder : Condition characterized by a pervasive psychological dependence on other people
- Health : The default state of an organism under optimal conditions, a state characterized by the absence of disease and by the slowest natural rate of senescing.
- Histrionic personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by an exaggerated display of emotion to gain attention and sympathy.
- Narcissistic personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by an extreme focus on oneself.
- Paranoid personality disorder : a Behavioral disorder characterized by an exaggerated sensitivity to rejection, resentfulness, distrust, and an inclination to distort experiences and events
- Schizoid personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a solitary lifestyle and emotional coldness.
- Schizotypal personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by social isolation, as well the exhibition of odd behavior and thinking, often accompanied by unconventional belief systems.