North American Network Operators' Group/Related Articles
- See also changes related to North American Network Operators' Group, or pages that link to North American Network Operators' Group or to this page or whose text .
- Autonomous System : A set of routers and Internet Protocol addresses, under one or more administrative managers, that present a common routing policy to the Internet routing system via the Border Gateway Protocol
- Border Gateway Protocol : In a set of interconnected networks, the means by which different autonomous systems advertise the destinations to which they offer connectivity
- Internet : International "network of networks" that connects computers together through the Internet Protocol Suite and supports applications like Email and the World Wide Web.
- Internet Service Provider : A business, or possibly an internal support organization, that manages connectivity among end user workstations, local area networks, servers, and the public Internet using Internet Protocol version 4, Internet Protocol version 6, or both.
- Routing : The process of receiving a packet on one interface of a router, validating the packet and forwarding it out the appropriate interface.
- Routing Policy Specification Language : An IETF-standardized description language that allows the precise specification of relationships involved in the routing policies of the global Internet
- Asia Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies : Add brief definition or description
- Réseaux IP Européens : Add brief definition or description
- Address registry : An organization, usually at a continental level, that allocates parts of the Internet Protocol (versions 4 and 6) space, as well as autonomous system numbers, and maintains public servers from which information on these allocations can be retrieved
- ARPANET : Add brief definition or description
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers : A.k.a. ICANN, the top-level international organization that directing the Domain Name System (DNS), Internet Protocol addresses, and other technical identifiers that must be unique for the proper operation of the Internet
- National Science Foundation : An organ of the U.S. Government that funds American scientific research.
- NSFNET : Add brief definition or description