New drug application/Related Articles
- See also changes related to New drug application, or pages that link to New drug application or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/New drug application. Needs checking by a human.
- Defibrillator : Medical device which applies brief high-voltage electric shock to the heart, to restore a proper rhythm.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- Randomized controlled trial : Method used to ensure objectivity when testing medical treatments.