- See also changes related to Defibrillator, or pages that link to Defibrillator or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Defibrillator. Needs checking by a human.
- Advanced cardiac life support : The use of methods and equipment, beyond the level of cardiopulmonary resuscitation but less than surgical or interventional cardiology, to treat cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Artificial pacemaker : A device that temporarily or indefinitely substitutes for the heart's electrical triggering system
- Atrial fibrillation : Condition where there is disorganised electrical conduction in the atria, resulting in ineffective pumping of blood into the ventricle.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation : An emergency medical procedure for a victim of cardiac arrest.
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- Life extension : Medical and non-medical attempts to slow down or reverse the processes of aging, to extend both the maximum and average lifespan.
- New drug application : The U.S. regulatory process under which the Food and Drug Administration authorizes the marketing of new drugs, for which it has verified safety and efficacy for specific disease indication; the prescribing information must warn of potential adverse effects
- Sudden cardiac death : The cessation of effective heart pumping within one hour of the onset of symptoms