New York Heart Association Functional Classification/Related Articles
- See also changes related to New York Heart Association Functional Classification, or pages that link to New York Heart Association Functional Classification or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/New York Heart Association Functional Classification. Needs checking by a human.
- Deep venous thrombosis : The formation of a blood clot ("thrombus") in a deep vein.
- Heart failure : Defective cardiac filling and/or impaired contraction and emptying, resulting in the heart's inability to pump a sufficient amount of blood to meet the needs of the body tissues or to be able to do so only with an elevated filling pressure.
- Library of Congress Classification : A system of library classification developed by the Library of Congress, and used by most research and academic libraries in the US and several other countries.
- Preoperative care : Preparation and management of a patient prior to surgery.