Nazi freezing experiments/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Nazi freezing experiments, or pages that link to Nazi freezing experiments or to this page or whose text .
- Nazi medical experiments : Part of The Holocaust was a program of nonconsensual medical experiments, primarily conducted at concentration camps, for which many of those conducted them were tried for war crimes
- Hypothermia : Mammalian body temperature significantly below normal, as a result of trauma, accidental cold exposure, disease or deliberate induction for treatment
- Hermann Becker-Freyseng : Staff physician of the WWII Luftwaffe, Chief of Department for Aviation Medicine of the Chief of Medical Services; charged in the Medical Case (NMT)
- Karl Brandt : Senior medical officer of Nazi Germany, Gruppenfuhrer in the SS and personal physician to Adolf Hitler; executed for war crimes related to the Holocaust, including involuntary medical experiments and the technical aspects of genocide.
- Rudolf Brandt : Standartenfuhrer (colonel) of the Nazi SS who was personal administrative officer to Heinrich Himmler; executed after conviction for war crimes in the Medical Case of the Nuremberg Military Tribunals
- Karl Gebhardt : A Nazi physician and Chief Surgeon of the SS; executed for Holocaust-related war crimes after conviction in the Medical Case of the Nuremberg Military Tribunals
- Siegfried Handloser : Lieutenant General of Medical Service; Medical Inspector of the Army; Chief of the Medical Services of the Armed Forces of Nazi Germany; defendant in the Medical Case (NMT) sentenced to life imprisonment
- Joachim Mrugowsky : A Nazi Schutzstaffel (SS) physician, with the rank of Oberfuehrer; Chief of the SS Hygienic Institute; condemned and executed for war crimes by the Medical Case trial at the Nuremberg Military Tribunals
- Helmut Poppendick : SS-Oberfuehrer, chief of the Personal Staff of the Reich Physician SS, Ernst Grawitz
- Oskar Schroeder : Lieutenant General of Medical Service in the WWII Luftwaffe and Chief of its Medial Service; sentenced to life imprisonment by the Medical Case (NMT)
- Wolfram Sievers : SS-Standartenfuehrer; nonscientist manager of the Ahenerbe Society, Director of its Institute for Military Scientific Research]] and Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board of Directors of the Reich Research Council; tried in the Medical Case (NMT) and executed
- Georg August Weltz : Lieutenant Colonel of the WWII Luftwaffe Medical Service; Chief of the Institute for Aviation Medicine; acquitted in the Medical Case (NMT)
- Nuremberg Code : The statement of ethical medical research on human beings that came from the Medical Case trials of Nazi medical personnel, which was part of the Nuremberg Military Tribunals; it forms the basis for the Declaration of Helsinki
- Marcia Angell : An American physician at Harvard, author, and first female editor-in-chief of the New England Journal of Medicine.