Natural language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Natural language, or pages that link to Natural language or to this page or whose text .
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Philology : Add brief definition or description
- Psycholinguistics : Study of the psychological and neurobiological factors that enable humans to acquire, use, comprehend and produce language.
- Historical linguistics : The study of how languages change over time, and linguistic patterns within that change.
- Linguistic typology : Subfield of linguistics that studies and classifies languages according to their structural features.