National Highway 5 (Vietnam)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to National Highway 5 (Vietnam), or pages that link to National Highway 5 (Vietnam) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/National Highway 5 (Vietnam). Needs checking by a human.
- Haiphong : Vietnam's third largest city and second largest port, and largest transportation area for northern Vietnam; key military supply import point during the Vietnam War
- Hanoi : Located on the Red River in northern Vietnam (i.e., Tonkin), it is the national capital, about 65 miles west of Haiphong, on the South China Sea
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- National Highway 10 (Vietnam) : Add brief definition or description
- National Highway 3 (Vietnam) : International road leading from Hanoi through Thai Nguyen and Bac Kan Provinces to Cao Bang Province and its border gate into China.
- Phu Tho Province : Add brief definition or description