- See also changes related to Monotheism, or pages that link to Monotheism or to this page or whose text .
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Theism : Add brief definition or description
- Agnosticism : The position that is not possible to have knowledge of God.
- Atheism : Absence of belief in any god or other supernatural beings; distinct from antitheism, or opposition to religion, and agnosticism, the position that one cannot know whether such beings exist.
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- Deism : A religious philosophy which holds that religious beliefs must be founded on human reason and observed features of the natural world, and that these sources reveal the existence of a God or supreme being.
- Henotheism : Add brief definition or description
- Islam : Religion founded by Muhammad whose sacred book is the Qur'an (Koran).
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Monolatrism : Add brief definition or description
- Panentheism : The theological position that God is immanent within the Universe, but also transcends it.
- Pantheism : A religious and philosophical doctrine that everything is of an all-encompassing immanent abstract God; or that the universe, or nature, and God are equivalent.
- Polytheism : Belief in many gods.
- Zoroastrianism : The religion and philosophy based on the teachings ascribed to the prophet Zoroaster (Zarathustra, Zartosht).