- See also changes related to Polytheism, or pages that link to Polytheism or to this page or whose text .
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Theism : Add brief definition or description
- Buddhism : Spiritual tradition founded on the teachings of the Buddha.
- Greek Pantheon : Add brief definition or description
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- Atheism : Absence of belief in any god or other supernatural beings; distinct from antitheism, or opposition to religion, and agnosticism, the position that one cannot know whether such beings exist.
- Monotheism : Belief in only one God.
- Panentheism : The theological position that God is immanent within the Universe, but also transcends it.
- Pantheism : A religious and philosophical doctrine that everything is of an all-encompassing immanent abstract God; or that the universe, or nature, and God are equivalent.
- Trinitarianism : The belief within Christianity that God is one essence and three distinct persons - the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.