Monoclonal antibody/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Monoclonal antibody, or pages that link to Monoclonal antibody or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Monoclonal antibody. Needs checking by a human.
- Alemtuzumab : A antineoplastic agent, of the monoclonal antibody class, directed against the CDw52 antigen expressed by lymphocytes
- Antineoplastic agent : Drug that prevents the development, maturation, or spread of neoplastic cells.
- Breast cancer : Cancer of the glandular breast tissue.
- HIV test : Tests used to detect the presence of the human immunodeficiency virus in serum, saliva, or urine, to detect HIV antibodies, antigens, or RNA.
- Lymphocyte : Leukocyte originating in lymphoid tissues, fundamental to the immune system, regulating and participating in acquired immunity, with receptor molecules on its surface that bind to a specific antigen.
- Medication : A licensed drug taken to cure or reduce symptoms of an illness or medical condition.
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine : Award conferred once a year since 1901 by the Swedish Karolinska Institute, for physiology or medicine.
- Trastuzumab : A monoclonal antibody useful in treatment of HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer
- Vaccine : "suspensions of killed or attenuated microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa, or rickettsiae), antigenic proteins derived from them, or synthetic constructs, administered for the prevention, amelioration, or treatment of infectious and other diseases."(National Library of Medicine)
- World Health Organization : United Nations' agency for health, focussing on the control and prevention of diseases, and the support for international health programs.