Militant Islam Monitor/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Militant Islam Monitor, or pages that link to Militant Islam Monitor or to this page or whose text .
- Islamist : A person who holds that Islam should guide social and political as well as personal life.
- Militant Islam : Add brief definition or description
- Council on American Islamic Relations : Self-described as a Muslim American civil liberties and advocacy group, which makes its audited finances public, a group that has been challenged as a militant Islamic front by generally ideological critics
- Islamic Society of North America : A U.S. organization describing itself as building bridges within the diversity of Islam and among people of faith; accused of being a Saudi front
- Mazen Asbahi : Attorney; Board member, Institute for Social Policy and Understanding; attorney and consultant; briefly National Outreach Coordinator for Muslim Americans and Arab Americans for the Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2008 but resigned
- Muqtedar Khan : Indian born U.S. Muslim; Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science and International Relations, and Director of the Islamic Studies Program, at the University of Delaware; Fellow, Institute for Social Policy and Understanding; Former Senior Nonresident Fellow at the Brookings Institution and Fellow of the Alwaleed Center at Georgetown University; former Chair of the Department of Political Science at Adrian College
- Institute for Social Policy and Understanding : An independent nonprofit research organization that studies the interactions among US domestic and foreign policy, its impact on American society in general, and its Muslim communities in particular.
- Beila Rabinowitz : Add brief definition or description
- Arab Thought Forum : Add brief definition or description
- Eliot Cohen : Professor of strategic studies, School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University; Aspen Strategy Group, Aspen Institute; Counselor to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice and former member of Defense Policy Board (2001-2009); contributor, Militant Islam Monitor; American Enterprise Institute's council of academic advisors; founding signatory; Project for the New American Century; Gulf War Air Power Survey: Director and Editor, 1991-1993
- Daniel Pipes : Director of the Middle East Forum; publisher, Middle East Quarterly and Taube distinguished visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University; member, Committee on the Present Danger; book author and columnist, director 1986-1983, Foreign Policy Research Institute; board member, United States Institute of Peace; son of Soviet specialist Richard Pipes; Hasbara speakers bureau; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union