- See also changes related to Microphone, or pages that link to Microphone or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Microphone. Needs checking by a human.
- Electronic keyboard : Sample-based keyboard instrument using sound generated or amplified by one or more electronic devices.
- Geophysical MASINT : A branch of measurement and signature intelligence that involves phenomena transmitted through the earth (ground, water, atmosphere) and manmade structures including emitted or reflected sounds, pressure waves, vibrations, and magnetic field or ionosphere disturbances.
- Good Times Bad Times : 1969 song composed and recorded by Led Zeppelin for their eponymous debut album Led Zeppelin, which became their first single release.
- Led Zeppelin (album) : Landmark and influential 1969 debut studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin.
- Led Zeppelin II : A 1969 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became their first number one album. Also known by the title Brown Bomber.
- Nintendo : A leading manufacturer of consumer electronics, especially video games and video game consoles; based in Japan.
- Signal-to-noise ratio : A dimensionless number expressing the proportion of useful signal in a communications channel, the remaining content being noise. The higher the ratio, the better the quality.
- Telephone : Telecommunications device that transmits and receives sound, most commonly the human voice, by converting the sound waves to pulses of electrical current, and then retranslating the current back to sound.
- When the Levee Breaks (Led Zeppelin song) : A 1971 blues rock song written and recorded by Led Zeppelin for Led Zeppelin IV.