- See also changes related to Mesoamerica, or pages that link to Mesoamerica or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mesoamerica. Needs checking by a human.
- Archaeology : The scientific study of past human cultures by means of the recovery, documentation and analysis of material remains and environmental data.
- Benjamin Lee Whorf : American amateur linguist who created the '[Sapir]-Whorf hypothesis' on the relationship between language and thought.
- Biodiversity hotspot : A species-rich ecosystem in danger of destruction by human activities.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Copal : Type of incense burned as an offering to indigenous deities in Mesoamerica.
- Culture area : A region, in anthropology, in which the environment and cultures are very similar.
- Folk saint : A deceased person or spirit that is venerated as a saint but who has not been officially canonized by the Church.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- K'iche' : A Maya ethnic and linguistic group from the highlands of Guatemala, primarily to the north and west of Lake Atitlán.
- Maize : Cereal grain domesticated in Mesoamerica and subsequently spread throughout the world, and one of the most widely grown crops in the Americas.
- Maya, civilisation : Civilisation of the Maya, an indigenous people of the Yucatán Peninsula (Mesoamerica), who attained a relatively high civilisation in pre-European America, or the modern descendants of this people.
- Milpa agriculture : A form of swidden agriculture that is practiced in Mesoamerica. Traditionally, a "milpa" plot is planted with maize, beans, and squash.
- Natural number : An element of 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., often also including 0.
- Orchid : Any plant classified under Orchidaceae, one of the largest plant families and the largest among Monocotyledons.
- Tucson : A city and metropolitan area in Southern Arizona, second in population to Phoenix and the county seat of Pima County.
- Welcome to Citizendium : Add brief definition or description