- See also changes related to Management, or pages that link to Management or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Management. Needs checking by a human.
- Analytic Hierarchy Process : A structured technique for helping people deal with complex decisions.
- Applied social sciences : Applied social sciences are those social science disciplines, professions and occupations which seek to use basic social science research and theory to improve the daily life of communities, organizations and persons.
- Flat organization : Organizational structure with few or no levels of intervening management between staff and managers.
- Henri Fayol : (1841—1925) a French management theorist.
- Information Management : The application of management principles to the acquisition, organization, control, dissemination and use of information relevant to the effective operation of organizations of all kinds.
- Marketing management : Business discipline which is focused on the practical application of marketing techniques and the management of a firm's marketing resources and activities.
- Military rank : The basic means of establishing the relative authority and status of personnel in a military organization
- Social group : Three or more persons who interact with one another regularly, hold expectations and obligations as members of the group, and share a common identity.