- See also changes related to Accounting, or pages that link to Accounting or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Accounting. Needs checking by a human.
- DePaul University : A private university in Chicago, Illinois, USA, founded by the Congregation of the Mission in 1898.
- Euro : The official currency of the European Monetary Union.
- Financial management : Management or control of the money or cash flow of a business or enterprise.
- Outsourcing : Hiring an outside firm to do work that was previously handled in-house.
- Profit and loss : An account compiled at the end of an accounting period to show gross and net profit or loss.
- Real time database : Processing system designed to handle workloads whose state is constantly changing.
- Shawnee State University : Add brief definition or description