Major general/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Major general, or pages that link to Major general or to this page or whose text .
- General officer : In current military organizations, the highest military rank (although the naval equivalent is admiral); also used in the sense of general officer, the highest grade of ranks of which this is the highest
- Military rank : The basic means of establishing the relative authority and status of personnel in a military organization
- Division : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Division (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Lieutenant general : A senior military rank in ground or air forces, leading a corps-size organization, occupying a major staff leadership role, or, in some countries, commanding the entire military
- Rear admiral : The lowest or next-to-lowest military rank of admiral in Naval service
- Brigadier general : A title with variants, or not used at all, by various countries; its authority falls between colonel and a country-specific general grade, most commonly major general