Lieutenant general/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Lieutenant general, or pages that link to Lieutenant general or to this page or whose text .
- Military rank : The basic means of establishing the relative authority and status of personnel in a military organization
- General officer : In current military organizations, the highest military rank (although the naval equivalent is admiral); also used in the sense of general officer, the highest grade of ranks of which this is the highest
- Corps : The highest-level military headquarters that has an operational art mission, as opposed to tactical and support/administrative role; normally commanded by a major general or lieutenant general
- Major general : A senior military rank, in the middle to bottom range the top of the "general officer " system that divides officers into junior, field, and general/flag.
- Brigadier general : A title with variants, or not used at all, by various countries; its authority falls between colonel and a country-specific general grade, most commonly major general
- Vice admiral : Usually the second-highest military rank of admiral in Naval service, often called "three-star", equivalent to ground/air force lieutenant general