Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Macau. Needs checking by a human.
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Chinese characters : (simplified Chinese 汉字; traditional Chinese: 漢字) are symbols used to write varieties of Chinese and - in modified form - other languages; world's oldest writing system in continuous use.
- Hong Kong : Special Administrative Region (SAR) in the south of the People's Republic of China; one of the world's leading financial, industrial, and transportation centres.
- Pearl River : A large river in Southern China. formed from the confluence of three rivers, the North (Bei), West (Xi) and East (Dong) rivers, which collectivity drain a basin of 409,480 km².
- Portugal : South-west European republic (population c. 10.7 million; capital Lisbon) on the western side of the Iberian Peninsula, with a long Atlantic coastline to its west and bordering Spain to the north and east.
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Sun Yat-sen : Add brief definition or description
- World of Warcraft : An online video game, released by Blizzard Entertainment in 2004.